cabal sandbox and the dist directory

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 18:57:15 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel,

I think we eventually want to move dist/ inside the sandbox and eventually
move the sandbox out of the package directory too. This is too support a
world which is less focused on a single package. See my answer here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25278996/cabal-test-in-a-sandbox?noredirect=1#comment39425358_25278996