[Haskell-cafe] Please test: Cabal/cabal-install 1.20 RC2

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 08:20:04 UTC 2014

I believe I've fixed the Windows issue by release a new network (2.4.2.3)
and the Haddock issue by reverting a botched merge commit. The latter means
that `cabal exec` is currently out of this release unless someone can
successfully merge the commit to the 1.20 branch. Currently this causes a
bunch of conflicts.