Should we aim for a new release in late January?

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at
Thu Dec 19 11:42:00 UTC 2013

I was thinking that I might get most of the release work ready before my
holidays end on January 5th. That would make the release 1.20 release come
out 3 months after the 1.18; a quite nice release pace. There are a bunch
of outstanding pull requests here:

It would be nice if we could make an effort to either shepherd these
through or close them.

Any major outstanding bugs that need to be fixed before the release?

-- Johan