current hackage 2 status

Chris Dornan chris at chrisdornan.com
Tue Dec 18 14:28:57 CET 2012

Well done! I wish you a smooth launch and a speedy resolution of all
co-ordination issues -- it looks like a fine plan to me.

Just as a quick point of clarification: while the two systems are
operating in parallel, will uploads to the new system be automatically
reflected in the old system and vice versa?

Chris