[Hackage] #672: 'cabal init' command should allow for multiple entries in the Category field

Hackage cvs-ghc at haskell.org
Sat May 1 13:06:15 EDT 2010

#672: 'cabal init' command should allow for multiple entries in the Category
field
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  byorgey             |        Owner:
      Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  new
 Component:  cabal-install tool  |      Version:
  Severity:  minor               |     Keywords:  init, categories
Difficulty:  easy (<4 hours)     |   Ghcversion:
  Platform:                      |

Comment(by gwern):

 Can't say I'm too eager to see this feature; I've been less than impressed
 with peoples' general ability to finely categorize their packages (as
 opposed to throwing them in half the categories and making up new ones
 while they're at it).

--
Ticket URL: <http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/672#comment:1>
Hackage <http://haskell.org/cabal/>