[Hackage] #629: cabal-install getting $arch and $os mixed up?

Hackage trac at galois.com
Wed Feb 3 09:58:39 EST 2010

#629: cabal-install getting $arch and $os mixed up?
  Reporter:  simonmar            |        Owner:
      Type:  defect              |       Status:  new
 Component:  cabal-install tool  |      Version:  HEAD
  Severity:  normal              |     Keywords:
Difficulty:  unknown             |   Ghcversion:
  Platform:  Linux               |

Comment(by Saizan):

 Yeah, me and twb on #hackage found that this is the case too.
 I darcs sent a patch fixing it at the time:

Ticket URL: <http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/629#comment:1>