haddock-2.3.0 literate comments discarded from .lhs input

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Thu Feb 19 11:20:11 EST 2009

On Thu, 2009-02-19 at 16:53 +0100, Andrea Vezzosi wrote:
> Sorry for the delay, the patch "rewrite of
> Distribution.Simple.Haddock" includes these changes among the others.
> I'm not really satisfied by the readability of some parts of the code,
> though, but it should be a consistent improvement anyhow.
> It probably won't merge in the 1.6 branch as-is because of changes in
> Distribution.Simple.Utils

Thanks very much for working on this. I'll try and review it soon. I'm
happy for it to stay on the HEAD branch and not go to the 1.6 branch.

If Alistair thinks its important to get a minor change on the 1.6 branch
then I'll also consider that. It's a bit difficult though, changing how
we pre-process stuff for haddock is not really a minor change. It makes
me a bit nervous changing that stuff on the stable 1.6 branch.