[Hackage] #565: sdist is broken on Windows

Hackage trac at galois.com
Tue Dec 22 08:15:22 EST 2009

#565: sdist is broken on Windows
  Reporter:  Orphi               |        Owner:
      Type:  defect              |       Status:  new
Ghcversion:                      |     Platform:  Windows
Comment (by duncan):

 I've no idea what we're supposed to do here. We're using
 `removeDirectoryRecursive` having written the tarball. So the files opened
 to construct the tarball have been completely read and hence closed. So we
 should not have any of the files open so the recursive remove should not

 Discovering why it does actually fail will need someone with a Windows
 debugger and some patience.

 Does this happen repeatably? Is it the same file every time? Does it
 happen with all packages or just this one?

Ticket URL: <http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/565#comment:2>