darcs patch: Add warning message for installing inaccessible binaries.

Stephen Hicks sdh33 at cornell.edu
Tue Oct 7 01:44:41 EDT 2008

Hi,

Here's the second patch I promised.  It's a little less invasive than
the other one.

-steve

Mon Oct  6 23:46:56 EDT 2008  Stephen Hicks <sdh33 at cornell.edu>
  * Add warning message for installing inaccessible binaries.
  I changed InstallSymlink to also return a failure when there's no
  symlink-bindir specified and the private-bindir is not found in
  the user's path.  The Install module checks for the presence of
  symlink-bindir to decide which error message to yield.