Possible version bug:

Allan a.d.clark at ed.ac.uk
Sat Jul 12 13:46:36 EDT 2008

Oops, but then I get what seems to be a related problem, having
installed hsgnutls:
$ cabal list hsgnutls
 * hsgnutls
      Latest version available: 0.2.3.1
      Latest version installed: 0.2.3.1
      Homepage: http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/ekarttun/hsgnutls
      Category: Network
      Synopsis: Library wrapping the GnuTLS API.
      License:  LGPL

$  cabal install barracuda
Resolving dependencies...
cabal: internal error: could not construct a valid install plan.
The proposed (invalid) plan contained the following problems:
Package adhoc-network-1.0.3 depends on the following packages which are
missing from the plan hsgnutls-0.2.3.1
Package Barracuda-1.0.2 depends on the following packages which are
missing from the plan hsgnutls-0.2.3.1

regards
allan