Possible version bug:

Allan a.d.clark at ed.ac.uk
Sat Jul 12 13:30:03 EDT 2008

Dear all

I was trying to install hsgnutls via cabal-install.
This is the error message I get:
 cabal install hsgnutls
Resolving dependencies...
Downloading hsgnutls-0.2.3.1...
cabal: Failed to download 'hsgnutls-0.2.3.1': ErrorMisc "Invalid HTTP code:
(4,0,4)"

It seems to be trying to download hsgnutls-0.2.3.1
but the actual package is: hsgnutls-0.2.3.1-barracuda.tar.gz
<http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/hsgnutls/0.2.3.1-barracuda/hsgnutls-0.2.3.1-barracuda.tar.gz>

Or is it more that hsgnutls shouldn't have been allowed to upload such a
package?
Anyway I managed to sort out my problem by just downloading the package
and installing it manually, but thought I should mention it here just in
case.

regards
allan