patch applied (cabal): Reformat License declaration and add related TODOs

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Fri Feb 29 18:30:35 EST 2008

Fri Feb 29 14:49:32 PST 2008  Duncan Coutts <duncan at haskell.org>
  * Reformat License declaration and add related TODOs
  The real difficulty with changing the license stuff is the parser in current
  and older cabal versions is very fragile, it parses using Read so only
  recognises those exact enum values and if parsing fails, then parsing the
  whole .cabal file fails. We really need to make this more permissive for all
  the enumerations so that we can make changes in future.

    M ./Distribution/License.hs -8 +32

View patch online:

  http://darcs.haskell.org/cabal/_darcs/patches/20080229224932-adfee-1373bcf29230d68ba5895f2f65a98feecc386db5.gz