Repository field

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Mon Feb 18 18:02:43 EST 2008

On Mon, 2008-02-18 at 11:33 +0100, Henning Thielemann wrote:
> What about a Repository field which indicates where the (darcs) repository
> of the project is located. Sometimes I abuse the Homepage field for this,
> but I feel that's not the right way and sometimes there are both a
> homepage and a repository located elsewhere.

Yes. This is filed as ticket #58:

http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/58

If you have any comments do add them to the ticket. We could do with
someone doing a first draft of a proposed design. We've marked this
issue as a high priority for the Cabal-1.4 milestone, so if you want to
work on that, that'd be great.