patch applied (cabal): Rearrange PackageDescription some more

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Tue Feb 5 14:59:02 EST 2008

Tue Feb  5 11:43:41 PST 2008  Duncan Coutts <duncan at haskell.org>
  * Rearrange PackageDescription some more
  Previously we moved the types into Distribution.PackageDescription.Types.
  Now all the remaining utils have been removed from D.PackageDescription we
  can move D.PackageDescription.Types back to D.PackageDescription. Also move
  D.Configuration to be D.PackageDescription.Configuration and move the types
  used for GenericPackageDescription into D.PackageDescription and move the
  functions that convert GenericPackageDescription -> PackageDescription into
  the D.PackageDescription.Configuration module.

     ./Distribution/Configuration.hs -> ./Distribution/PackageDescription/Configuration.hs
     ./Distribution/PackageDescription/Types.hs -> ./Distribution/PackageDescription.hs
    R ./Distribution/PackageDescription.hs
    M ./Distribution/PackageDescription/Configuration.hs -85 +155
    M ./Distribution/PackageDescription/Parse.hs -3 +2