patch applied (cabal): Fudge comment indentation in unliting to work with haddock

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Sat Feb 2 23:28:35 EST 2008

Sat Feb  2 20:23:08 PST 2008  Duncan Coutts <duncan at haskell.org>
  * Fudge comment indentation in unliting to work with haddock
  The rule is, if we see any bird track style code then we will indent all
  comments by two spaces so that it should line up with the code. Otherwise
  we use no indentation so that it'll work with latex style literate files.
  This makes it work for takusen (once you change the '.' lines to be blank).

    M ./Distribution/Simple/PreProcess/Unlit.hs -23 +56