[Conal Elliott] Re: getting cabal to pass more info to haddock

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Mon Feb 19 18:04:24 EST 2007

I love this idea.  Having to specify the local interface file is a major
defect of my solution.  I'd much rather specify just the URL for the
external library docs.  I'd also be happy to adopt some convention about
where to put such docs so they could be determined automatically.  Perhaps
via indirection where necessary.  Then my per-project makefile content would
vanish altogether.

Ross: I don't understand the last remark below about my requirements differ
from HackageDB's.

  - Conal