darcs patch: Add preliminary support for haddock-ghc (and 7 more)

Simon Marlow simonmarhaskell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 06:27:50 EST 2007

davve at dtek.chalmers.se wrote:
> Fri Sep 15 21:29:49 CEST 2006  davve at dtek.chalmers.se
>   * Add preliminary support for haddock-ghc

Hi David,

I had a quick chat with Duncan about this today, and we think perhaps a smoother
transition path would be for haddock-ghc to be called simply "Haddock 2.0",
since we intend it to be a replacement for the current generation of Haddock.

So then Cabal would test the version of Haddock you have in order to decide how
to invoke it, and you can already select which Haddock binary you want to use
with the --with-haddock flag.

How does that sound?  Would you like to update the patches?

Cheers,
	Simon