Dependency Analysis

Peter Gavin pgavin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 11:37:09 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

I've been making decent progress on getting dependency analysis
working.  I've just about gotten libHScabal.a to build using it :)
But it's starting to look like it won't be possible to simply drop in
my code to the current system.  So rather than try to do that, I've
decided to make a new module directory Distribution/Extended, and make
a parallel system with a new API. I don't anticipate having to make
any major changes to the .cabal file, only to Setup.hs, and I'm going
to re-use as much of the existing API as possible.

Pete