darcs patch: Export all the modules packge.conf.in

Esa Ilari Vuokko eivuokko at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 11:13:55 EDT 2006

On 8/18/06, Duncan Coutts <duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hmm, I expect it ought to be the other way around, that we should always
> hide the internal and compat modules.

Yeah, I can see you might want that.

I just used it because it worked for me (with Cabal built using Cabal), but
didn't on fresh installation, and assumed package.conf.in would be wrong
if it was diffrent from .cabal.

> Did you really need Cabal's FilePath? How about using Neils new improved
> stand alone version.

No.  Of course I could use Neil's.  I was just protoing a Cabal extension
tool and it was useful as I was linking against Cabal anyway.

Best regards,
--Esa