[C2hs] License for the c2hs manual

Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva marcot at debian.org
Fri Feb 12 14:45:52 EST 2010

Hi.

I notice that the c2hs manual from c2hs-0.16.0 is licensed under GFDL, which is
not free according to the Debian Free Software Guidelines.  I'd like to ask the
c2hs developers to distribute the manual under a license that is compatible
with DFSG, otherwise we'll have the following alternatives:

* Move the c2hs to the non-free area of the archive.
* Remove the manual from the c2hs package, possibly creating a package
  containing the manual in the non-free area.

Is the license change possible?

Thanks.
--
marcot