[C2hs] Re: Default Marshallers / Arbitrary expressions as marshallers

Benedikt Huber benjovi at gmx.net
Wed Nov 5 16:41:35 EST 2008

On 30.10.2008, at 22:38, Gour wrote:
> I apologize for extra 'noise' by not realizing that Benedikt posted
> reply on the tracker explaining the workaround with working example.
Hi Gour,
sorry for the late reply.
To clarify, I ported c2hs to use language.c (my summer of code
project), which fixes a few bugs in the C frontend. Additionally, I
fixed a few additional bugs in c2hs, and, as a little bonus,
implemented enum define hooks.
Enum define hooks aren't essential though, you can easily simulate
them using inline C.
I've chatted with duncan a while ago, and he told me that manuel or he
will take a look at the patches when there's time, but they're quite
busy now I suppose (with the upcoming release of ghc 6.10).
Anyway, I'm still available for questions or help.
best regards,
benedikt

p.s.: It would be nice if the tracker would support CC emails, to stay
in touch with updates on tickets