[C2hs] patch applied (c2hs): In the common case of #include' ing a single header we don' t need a .chs.h file

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 25 02:17:30 EDT 2007

Tue Apr 24 21:37:20 PDT 2007  Duncan Coutts <duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk>
  * In the common case of #include'ing a single header we don't need a .chs.h file
  So say if you do: ch2s foo.h foo.chs
  and you don't add any other includes in the .chs file then it's kind of
  annoying to have to generate this tiny .chs.h file that just contains
  #include "foo.h" we could instead make the ffi imports in the .hs file
  refer directly to foo.h rather than indirectly via foo.chs.h.
  Annoyingly we still have to actualy generate foo.chs.h to pass to cpp
  to get foo.chs.i, but we can delete foo.chs.h immediately after so the
  user never sees it.

    M ./c2hs/toplevel/Main.hs -3 +16