[C2hs] Re: [Gtk2hs-devel] A new lexer/parser for c2hs

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jun 7 20:57:34 EDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 22:16 +1000, Manuel M T Chakravarty wrote:
> Sounds good to me.

You can review the cleaned up versions of the lexer and parser here:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/gtk2hs/gtk2hs/tools/c2hs/c/CLexer2.x?only_with_tag=branch-0-9-8&view=markup
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/gtk2hs/gtk2hs/tools/c2hs/c/CParser2.y?only_with_tag=branch-0-9-8&view=markup

And they are in the version of c2hs included in the Gtk2Hs 0.9.8 release
candidate:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=11998853
for easy comparison it includes both the old and new parser (selectable
with --old-parser) and an extra --dump type "ast" which dumps the AST
after parsing (but before the name analysis).

Duncan