[Haskell-beginners] CSES programming problems at https://cses.fi/problemset/

Julian Ong julian_ong at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 28 23:27:07 UTC 2020

 I realized I did not answer the question Doug posed, but the algorithm as originally presented works correctly and calculates correctly the number of possible knight pairings for each k x k board and generates the correct output requested by the problem.
The issue is still that, as I have implemented it in Haskell, it doesn't run fast enough to pass the automated CSES testing for n=10000. I am very curious whether it's possible to pass the speed testing for this problem using Haskell and if so how.