[Haskell-beginners] CSES programming problems at https://cses.fi/problemset/

Irfon-Kim Ahmad irfon at ambienautica.com
Sun Jun 28 16:48:12 UTC 2020

On 2020-06-28 11:26 a.m., Doug McIlroy wrote:
>> I'm currently stuck on the Two Knights problem.
> Having placed one knight on the board, in how many
> places can you put the other?

If you check the website indicated, it's a slight variation on that:

"Your task is to count for k=1,2,…,nthe number of ways two knights can
be placed on a k×kchessboard so that they do not attack each other."

The input is n (an integer that can range from 1 to 10000), the output
is a single integer for each value from 1 to n, one per line, the memory
limit is 512MB, and the maximum runtime is 1.00 seconds.