[Haskell-beginners] Regex

David McBride toad3k at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 13:44:45 UTC 2018

In Haskell virtually everyone uses parser combinator libraries like parsec,
megaparsec, or attoparsec depending on their needs.

Many people ask this question and are then disappointed when they can't
find a definitively standard regex library to use. That's because they are
barely needed.

That's not to say that there are no such libraries
  There are. But I personally couldn't suggest any as I have not been
compelled to use one in many years.