[Haskell-beginners] Do IO actions *have* to be glued by the do syntax?

Olumide 50295 at web.de
Tue Mar 22 12:20:45 UTC 2016

Quanyang,

Thanks for your apology. I apologize too.

I do try to find out answers by myself but was unsuccessful in this case
probably because the answer lay in a topic/chapter of the book (Monads)
that I am yet to read. (I am reading LYH chapter-by-chapter.)

Sometimes our best attempts to find an answer will _fail_ ... and that's
why this mailing list exists. We should give each other the benefit of
the doubt and assume that someone that's asked a question has made some
sort of effort to understand before asking.

Regards,

- Olumide