[Haskell-beginners] Do IO actions *have* to be glued by the do syntax?

Olumide 50295 at web.de
Tue Mar 22 11:56:21 UTC 2016

Sumit,

I do, and did, look up other resources but none emphasized that IO
actions have to be bound, and that's why I asked here. I'm sure it will
become clearer when I reach the chapter on monads.

@Martin: I realize that I am equally responsible for the culture of the
list and will also try to be friendlier ...

- Olumide