[Haskell-beginners] Haskell package maturity

David McBride toad3k at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 13:29:47 UTC 2015

Ultimately when browsing hackage, there are a few things on a package that
stop people from using them.  Louis Wasserman, no idea who that is.  Last
updated in Aptirl 2009, boy that's a long time ago.  No link to his
repository, no link to documentation or a website.

This could be a great library, a real diamond in the rough, but there is no
shortage of alternative data structure libraries on hackage that have been
tried and tested.