[Haskell-beginners] Can't install Haskell platform on Mac OS X El Capitan

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 10:57:08 UTC 2015

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 6:08 AM, Yury Pachin <yuriy.pachin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Haskell platform - bad idea.

Someone will have to explain to me why when the whole Haskell community
considers cabal-install and the Platform --- supposedly *from* the
community --- to be the works of the devil, you all haven't set out to rid
the world of the evil incarnate that created them.

We will as always ignore or explain away little inconveniences, in favor of
our preferred utter hatred.