[Haskell-beginners] Fwd: GHC 7.10 Prelude: we need your opinion

Darren Grant dedgrant at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 05:25:30 UTC 2015

Julian,

You're not alone. The lack of a general fold was a stumbling block for me
as well. I'd rather not propagate the special cases any further than
absolutely necessary when a solution is known. It's easier to point to
outdated material and explain how the situation was improved rather than
continue to propagate mistakes in literature.

Cheers,
Darren