[Haskell-beginners] debugging help

Kostiantyn Rybnikov k-bx at k-bx.com
Sat Dec 5 15:48:27 UTC 2015

Not sure about windows, but for Linux – you just do `stack build
--executable-profiling` (for cabal it's `cabal
--enable-executable-profiling`) to build with profiling.

Also, I want to recommend a package called formatting
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/formatting , which is a bit more
type-safe way to format strings:

    format ("Person's name is " % text % ", age is " % hex) "Dave" 54

There are short-named formatters available, and if you omit spaces it would
look almost as dense as printf.

Cheers.