[Haskell-beginners] Debugging in Haskell

m00nlight dot_wangyushi at yeah.net
Sun Apr 12 06:16:14 UTC 2015

Emacs can be configured to look great, see the following quora answer for example. You can just try to get used to it and
add your configuration incremently. After a few time, it will be of beautiful appearance.

http://www.quora.com/How-can-I-go-from-good-to-great-in-Emacs

--m00nlight

在2015年04月10 08时18分, "Dimitri DeFigueiredo"<defigueiredo at ucdavis.edu>写道:

             I did try to use Leksah, but did not like the interface. I don't    think it helped with debugging, but may be mistaken. I'm now using    sublime 3 and hoping that someday I will be able to use Atom. Emacs    appears to be the standard, but it is just too ugly for me.

   Dimitri