[Haskell-beginners] Debugging in Haskell

emacstheviking objitsu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 19:04:00 UTC 2015

I've used Emacs for 30 years so I guess I am biased!  One of the real plus
points is its auto-indenting, it's great for avoiding problems on that
front IMHO. "Ugly" is subjective I guess... try vim them, YouTube has some
great videos on Vim and Haskell.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=haskell+vim

The Haskell Live video is good.

All the best,