[Haskell-beginners] Made a video sharing my Haskell workflow and thought process while hacking on a library I wrote

Francesco Ariis fa-ml at ariis.it
Sun Jun 8 13:19:56 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jun 08, 2014 at 02:30:12AM -0500, Christopher Allen wrote:
> Not a straw-project, real thing I've been working on. Have gotten good
> feedback so far and was told I should post it here.

Thanks for sharing, I picked up some useful tips from your video (e.g.:
having |-Wall| always on), and apart from that it is always interesting
to see someone writing programs "in the wild".

The quality of the audio bothered me a bit (I can hear white noise in
the background and that muddles your voice).

Hope to see more of these videos!