[Haskell-beginners] Made a video sharing my Haskell workflow and thought process while hacking on a library I wrote

Christopher Allen cma at bitemyapp.com
Sun Jun 8 07:30:12 UTC 2014

Not a straw-project, real thing I've been working on. Have gotten good
feedback so far and was told I should post it here.

More feedback, improvement suggestions desired. This is my first video.
Made it because I thought there's a bit of a gap between the beginner and
Kmett-grade expert material. This might help explain some Aeson usage
patterns as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li6oaO8x2VY

I'll make more videos covering a broader range of topics if people seem
interested.

Thanks for your time everybody.

--- Chris