[Haskell-beginners] Literate Haskell in Markdown but not Bird style

Norbert Melzer timmelzer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 23:55:21 UTC 2014

Because markdown knows about code in two ways, which differs by
implementation, I have to ask which you want to use.

Do you want to mark code by indenting it or by fencing it?

As far as I remember the documentation, fenced code blocks should be
possible where indented are not.

But how exactly I had to search again.
Am 05.06.2014 00:58 schrieb "Dimitri DeFigueiredo" <defigueiredo at ucdavis.edu