[Haskell-beginners] type problems with my little code

raffa f freitasraffa at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 14:02:48 UTC 2014

thanks for everyone that replied! you all sound really nice. removing the
type info from pack' worked, i hadn't thought of that because i believed
that when pattern matching you always had to write the type info
first. the ScopedTypeVariables
thing sounds really interesting too, and i'm gonna read more about it and
maybe i'll understand more how types work.

and gesh, thanks for the comments on the rest of my code, it's always nice
learning new and useful functions. and i did realize that pack repeats the
same list for every element in the list, but i had written just before that
a function that takes care of repeated elements in a list, so now my final
code just applies that function to pack. i don't know how efficient that
is, but it works!