[Haskell-beginners] wxHaskell programm segfaults when copying shared object files into same directory

Nathan Hüsken nathan.huesken at posteo.de
Mon Sep 9 17:55:52 CEST 2013

Hey,

I have a small wxHaskell program, compiled under ubuntu linux.
I want to give it (in a compiled version) to a friend. Since wxHaskell
seems to work only with shared linking, the program depends on a lot of
*.so files. Trying to send the so files with the program, I copied all
of them (all which are wxHaskell related) into the same directory as the
program. Interestingly when I do this, and try to run the program it
segfaults.

Anyone has an Idea why?

Thanks!
Nathan