[Haskell-beginners] Unmaybe

Kim-Ee Yeoh ky3 at atamo.com
Wed May 15 14:22:28 CEST 2013

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Adrian May
<adrian.alexander.may at gmail.com>wrote:

> The list indices ati and bti are used only once: to retrieve the (first)
>> item matching the predicate. Might Data.List.find be a better fit?
>>

> No, I use them via t1 and t2 to figure out which row to put the squiggle
> on. The attached picture might put it all in perspective.

D'oh. Didn't see the later references, sorry.

Something to think about is: how would you document "my coordinate system"
as you wrote in your comment? Highly visual things like these are
challenging to describe even for verbal-thinking types.

Probably sticking the picture in png/pdf format and linking to it in the
comments is a good a solution as any.

-- Kim-Ee