[Haskell-beginners] Unmaybe

Adrian May adrian.alexander.may at gmail.com
Wed May 15 05:28:02 CEST 2013

Actually, my data model with one list of tasks and another list of
dependencies could get very tedious. For the example picture I posted, I
could write something like:

openbox >> ( readmanual <|> ( attachwires >> plugin >> turnon ) ) >> use

but I'd be in trouble if, say, there was something else that could start
after "attachwires" but had no other relationships to any other tasks and
would run on into the "use" era. Is there any kind of super-monad that
could express that?

It's the same problem as trying to decompose an asymmetrical Wheatstone
Bridge into serial and parallel sub-networks. Is there any solution to that?

Adrian.