[Haskell-beginners] Developing Web Applications with Haskell and Yesod

Bryce Verdier bryceverdier at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 17:53:09 CET 2013

Hey Patrick,

I have very limited expirence with Yesod. I too have read the book but I
found that the dead tree version isn't as up to date as the online
version. If code examples don't work from book, I would look online
instead, you can find it here:

http://www.yesodweb.com/book

<shameless plug>Going back to what I said about my minimal expirence
with it, I actually have a 2 part blog post where I perform a small web
project in both Flask and Yeson. Here is the link to the Yesod site:
http://scrollingtext.org/my-first-yesod-app
</shameless plug>

It's a neat framework, and I hope to spend more time with it in the future.

Bryce