[Haskell-beginners] Developing Web Applications with Haskell and Yesod

Kim-Ee Yeoh ky3 at atamo.com
Tue Mar 12 16:11:10 CET 2013

Hey Patrick,

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 9:47 PM, KMandPJLynch <kmandpjlynch at verizon.net>wrote:

> I sent a previous email to you in regard to this - if my request is
> rejected, will I be notified?

Typically, if no one responds to your post, either they are too busy or
they don't feel they can add constructively to the list (which is skimmed,
if not actually read by hundreds or thousands -- yep, every single email).

I'm reading the book "Developing Web Applications with Haskell and Yesod".
> It is a very interesting read and I'm hoping to be able to be able to put
> up a simple web app using it as a result.
> I was wondering if anyone has had experience with it.

There's a google group dedicated to yesod, I believe. The yesod website has
links to community resources specially dedicated to the web framework.

And you're always welcome to post specific queries about general haskell
here! Your previous questions about learning category theory generated
pretty useful discussion. :)

-- Kim-Ee