[Haskell-beginners] Segmentation fault

Michael Peternell michael.peternell at gmx.at
Sat Apr 27 14:56:49 CEST 2013

Is there a version 10.8.3?

I downloaded Haskell from the official website at http://www.haskell.org/platform/ . I followed the one and only "Download" link on the homepage. The Wikipedia says that 7.6.2 is the newest version although I cannot find that version on the haskell website. It's hard for me to believe that the development version would be 3 major version numbers ahead, but maybe we are talking about different implementations?

Where can I find the latest version?

Regards,
Michael