[Haskell-beginners] Can't install json-.0.4.4 - memory allocation failed

Peter Hall peter.hall at memorphic.com
Wed Nov 21 23:58:15 CET 2012

You might have the most recent haskell platform installed, but the version
of GHC that is actually being used to compile is much older.

I would guess that you have previously installed *something* using Macports
(or fink/homebrew), which depended on that specific GHC. Try removing it
via the macports.

Peter