[Haskell-beginners] Can't install json-.0.4.4 - memory allocation failed

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Tue Nov 20 22:42:09 CET 2012

Thanks. My goal is also to install pandoc.
The problem is that what I currently have is the latest version of the
Haskell Platform which is available as a binary for Mac OS 10.5.
If I want a more recent Haskell Platform, I need to build from source
(and/or use port or brew) which I haven't been able to do
successfully, but I guess that's a different post....

Thanks,
Dan