[Haskell-beginners] exceptions and stacks

Emmanuel Touzery etouzery at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 22:45:04 CET 2012

well studying it further it seems the output I got was:

<GHC.List.CAF>TvChannelsParse: Prelude.head: empty list

It was a bit difficult to extract it because the normal output of my
program is really flooded by extra text from the RTS options.

So I get this GHC.List.CAF extra information; not particularly useful (I
mean for sure the head fails in GHC.List, I already knew that). I see
others got the same as I did:
http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2008-February/040053.html

 So maybe there is nothing to expect from that profiling trick after all...