[Haskell-beginners] Excellent illustration of using the Haskell types -- revising Richard Bird's floor function so that it works properly

Costello, Roger L. costello at mitre.org
Sun Nov 4 14:44:51 CET 2012

Hello Bob,

Thank you for the very kind words.

> Why are you doing this?

I learn something and want to share what I've learned. I am hopeful that it benefits others.

> Where are you publishing it? (just http://www.xfront.com/ ?)

Yes, mostly I publish there.

> What subjects are you doing this for?

The subjects of most interest to me these days are: Haskell, XML, XSLT, and XML Schema.

> What's the best way to follow along?

For Haskell I post what I learn to this list; sometimes I also create a summary and put it on my web site (xfront.com). For the XML technologies I post to the various XML lists and almost always put a summary on my web site.

You've made my day Bob!

/Roger