[Haskell-beginners] Resources to learn functional programming

Tim Perry tim.v2.0 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 23:23:12 CEST 2012

I think that you should work your way through "Real World Haskell" which is
available free online. I thought it was worth-while enough that I bought
the book and I regularly refer to it.
http://book.realworldhaskell.org/

Learn you a Haskell for Great Good is also a worth-while book.
http://learnyouahaskell.com/

Good luck,
Tim