[Haskell-beginners] Resources to learn functional programming

Homero Cardoso de Almeida homerocda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 22:53:36 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new to Haskell. I'm trying to learn it, but got stuck when i
reached high-order functions. I understand what they are, but I cannot wrap
my head on how they work, how to use them, and such. It seems so abstract
to me. I tried to move on past it, but it only got harder and harder.

Looks like I have problems learning functional programming. Do you have any
good resources to learn functional programming? I am a decent C++
programmer.

Thanks.
Homero Cardoso de Almeida